Monday, June 3, 2013

Book News Heads Up

Just a few quick bits of news:

1. If you have a Kindle copy that starts out with the first chapter being "Welcome to Green River Station", an update is going to be available soon if you want to update to the final edition that starts out "Poker Game (prologue). I will let you know (and probably so will Amazon)and it should not cost anything.

 2. The paperback is now available directly from Amazon. It is also now eligible for Prime.



3. I am trying to get hold of Jenna Reid. Don't contact me via Facebook, because nobody over there will shut up about Game of Thrones and I'm trying to avoid spoilers. Contact me here or via email.

See you Thursday night,

 -gina

PS. Since so many of you like the original cover so much, I've made it available as a small poster in the Cafe Press storefront. A couple of you suggested it. It does not have the graphic (so you can see that gorgeous sky Diego painted.).  However, if you want it with the graphic, or any other thing, tell me and I'll make it for you.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I just emailed you, Gina :)
-Jenna