Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Here's A Little Eye Candy To Tide You Over

Howdy, folks,

Heading up to War of the Wings tomorrow afternoon and won't be back till Sunday.We host a big music pub scene up there, and in addition to all the packing and planning this week, I had a sick child to take care of.  She's doing much better, and we're off for an extended weekend of friends and music.

What writing I actually did do this week, I concentrated on editing Riders and Kickers. My deadline is approaching.

But fear not, I have some new artwork to tide you over. Here's Saint, by the talented Laura Hollingsworth. She captures exactly why Hester calls him "Gorgeous." Can't hardly blame the lady for having unseemly thoughts.Click here to view it in Laura's gallery.

Anyways, hopefully we'll be back on track next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments: