Monday, September 1, 2008

introduction

So, when I finally get fired from my job for, you know, not working, someone's gonna ask me what all this is about. They're gonna say, "geeze, you couldn't just write this stuff out and send it off to some romance publisher like normal people do?"

I've thought about it. Nah. Nothing about that process appeals to me. Besides, while I've learned all about romance stories and how to write them, I'd like to try something a little different with the story flow. I'd like my stories to branch out more, to be a bit more adventuresome and sprawling.

I just want to tell stories. I have all these people crowded into my head, all these stories. I just want to let them breathe, let them feel a little wind in their hair. And if anyone else decides to come along for the ride, then that's awesome, too.

Hold on tight, my boys ride fast.

No comments: