Monday, December 14, 2009

Lights The Storm by Diego Candia


Another amazing portrait by Diego Candia. I just love this, for reasons that are probably fairly obvious.

In fact, when Diego first sent it to me, and I first saw it, I nearly snoogied coffee all over my computer screen.

So, I hope you all like it as much as I did, but remember: coffee hurts when it gets forcibly ejected through your nose.

I decided to have a little fun with the backgrounds...in fact, if you go back Diego's Saint pic, I added some text to his background, too. Gonna do that with all of them.

I have other pics waiting in the que, so I asked Ellie, who at the time I had online talking about ideas for her guest post, who she wanted to see this month. She correctly pointed out that since it was Christmas, you all needed a Christmas Bonus.

I usually dole out one piece of art per month, if even that, but this month you will be getting two of them. Hopefully in addition to regular posts and some guest posts. In fact, I hve a chapter for you this week, I'm just not done with it. I sit on it a few days, tinker with it, fix typos, fix grammar, etc. until I am satisfied with it. Not ready yet, but check back, it will be in a couple days at the most.

Hope you're all having a nice month, however you enjoy it.

Thanks again, Diego!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I LOVE it!!!!!! My iPhone started smoking!!!!!!!! Lol! XD

Evelyn said...

Haha! xD Thank you Ellie for your wonderfully wise suggestion! I think I'll be tagging this page, just coming back to look at it for a minute each day until I come to the day I won't drop whatever I'm holding. :D 'Wonder what Fiona'd do if she saw the pict? ^mm^ Nummy.

'gina said...

I have a feeling Fiona has already seen it. ;-DD

It wasn't my idea to portray him shirtless, but you know what? I think it was an absolutely brilliant idea nonetheless.

I'm good with the shirtless.